Join Our Team
Whiterock Resources offers rewarding careers in environmental consulting. From skilled field personnel to experienced project managers—we rely on smart, innovative people to drive our success. If you are a hard worker seeking a career that will challenge you every day and provide the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, we look forward to visiting with you about joining our team.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by mail to:
P.O. Box 5907
Enid, OK 73702
Environmental Field Technician/Equipment Operator
Whiterock Resources is an alliance of professionals dedicated to providing environmental compliance, consulting and restoration to clients in the retail fuel, energy and environmental industries across the U.S. Built on a foundation of Integrity, Work Ethic, Professional Excellence, and Loyalty, Whiterock cultivates ongoing relationships with clients and team members who expect high-quality, comprehensive environmental services. These values describe each of our team members and, collectively, Whiterock Resources. We are looking for a new team member who wants to build a career working outdoors in the fresh air. We are looking for a candidate that has a desire to grow within the company and learn new skills, gain new licenses and certifications, and expand their abilities. This position will be based out of our Enid, Tulsa or OKC offices.
- Punctual, reliable, dedicated, and loyal to the company and our clients.
- Professional, effective communication and interaction skills with the team, clients, vendors, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies.
- Efficient and safe heavy equipment and CMV operator.
- Ability to work both with a team in a fast-paced environment as well as individually in a remote and independent setting at other times.
- Manage multiple assignments simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment.
- Hours- M-F 8-12 Hour days expected (typically 45–50-hour weeks, with paid overtime), with occasional weekends (~4 times per year) and the flexibility to adapt to changing work schedules and scopes.
- Travel – 90% daytime travel, with approximately 3 days/month of overnight stays in Oklahoma. In addition, 1-3 continuous weeks of out-of-state travel will be required a few times per year.
- Able to lift 50 lbs unassisted, complete outdoor work, and manual labor in all seasons.
- Pass criminal background check, pre-employment and random drug screens.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and ability to obtain a CDL.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with problem solving skills while working independently.
- Environmental experience including groundwater monitoring, vacuum extraction, remedial subsurface injections, soil investigations and AS/SVE/FP systems installations/O&M.
- 40 Hour Hazwoper, CPR/FA/AED, Confined Space, Respirator Fit Test certified.
- OCC Licensed UST Remover and OWRB Licensed Driller.
- Whiterock offers health/dental/life insurance and pays 100% of the employee’s premium
- Simple IRA program offered and matched up to 3%
- Generous paid time off including vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Opportunities for professional/career advancement
Previous Work Experience and References Required