Join Our Team
Whiterock Resources offers rewarding careers in environmental consulting. From skilled field personnel to experienced project managers—we rely on smart, innovative people to drive our success. If you are a hard worker seeking a career that will challenge you every day and provide the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally, we look forward to visiting with you about joining our team.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or by mail to:
P.O. Box 5907
Enid, OK 73702
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Technician
Whiterock Resources is a full-service environmental contractor specializing in compliance, site investigation and remediation services across the United States. We are looking for a qualified candidate to grow with the organization and support project staff by completing site figures using AutoCAD LT.
- High achiever looking to grow within an organization
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Solutions-oriented individual who uses creativity in problem-solving
- Focused and productive at work and, enjoy life outside of the office
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Professional, effective communication skills
- A true team-player
- Flexible as position will require project support beyond CAD work
- Responsible for producing accurate figures on or before the stated deadline
- Willingness to learn industry specific contouring skills for figure preparation
- Excellence in Adobe, AutoCAD LT and Microsoft Office365
- Environmental work experience preferred but not require
Work hours are Monday through Friday 8:00-5:00. This is an hourly position that may require additional time during special projects. The position is located in Tulsa but may require some travel in Oklahoma. Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and randomly throughout your employment.
Previous Work Experience and References Required